Europa Cinemas at Cannes Film Festival
14 - 25 May 2019
Like every year, Europa Cinemas will attend Cannes Festival in particular for its Exhibitors' Meeting at the Carlton Hotel and with its Label Jury at the Directors' Fortnight. More than 200 European Exhibitors will be present.
Contact during the Festival: Creative Europe/MEDIA booth, Pavillon 118, Village International, Riviera.
EUROPA CINEMAS EXHIBITORS' MEETING
Sunday 19 May 2019 from 3 pm to 5 pm
Carlton Hotel (Grand Salon - 58 Boulevard de la Croisette, Cannes)
Europa Cinemas Innovation Prize ceremony at 5 pm
Cocktail on site 5.15 pm to 6.15 pm
- Europa Cinemas/MEDIA 2018 results
- The 2018 European market figures by the European Audiovisual Observatory
- New Europa Cinemas study The Knowledge Economy – How Data is transforming Audience Relationships presented by Michael Gubbins
- New step in Romania for the circulation of European Films
- Eurimages support : a promising first year for the Canadian cinemas
- French Institute cinemas : the international network confirms priority is on film programmation
- Tales of Europe: a hub for European Films in the US.
- The future of Creative Europe/MEDIA with MPs Silvia Costa (rapporteur), Helga Trüpel and Head of Unit, Lucia Recalde.
EUROPA CINEMAS LABEL – DIRECTORS' FORTNIGHT
For the 17th year in a row, EUROPA CINEMAS LABEL will be awarded to one of the European films screened at the Directors‘ Fortnight by a jury composed of 4 exhibitors of the Network :
Monika Inčerytė (Kauno kino centras “Romuva”, Kaunas, Lithuania)
Denis Lecat (Cinéma Le Relais, Saint Georges de Didonne, France)
Christos Ringas (Athinea, Athens, Greece)
Jelena Vojvoda (Kino Samobor, Samobor, Croatia)
The winning film will be announced on Thursday 23 May.