Innovation Day Lab TIFF - Romania
Cluj-Napoca, 23&24 June 2022
Europa Cinemas is partnering this year again with Transilvania International Film Festival (17th – 26th June 2022) to organise an Audience development & Innovation Day Lab open to exhibitors from Romania and the surrounding countries.
Directed by Rianne Brouwers (Director, Filmtheater ‘t Hoogt, Netherlands) together with Jure Matičič (Programmer and Cinema Manager, Mestni Kino Domzale, Slovenia) this 2 day Lab will be on sharing approaches to bring audiences back to the cinemas and to find new ways of engaging them.
- role of the programmer in post-Covid times
- creating audiences for European films: contextualizing the films, introduction of European arthouse films to a new audience
- event-based programming – live events
- rebranding your venue to distinguish from streaming platforms
- building up partnerships and collaborative projects
Bring your ideas and issues to the Lab, step back from the day to day and spend time with practitioners from the region to reflect on your practice, exchange expertise and find practical solutions.
Please register before June 6 by filling in the application form:
If your application is accepted, TIFF festival will cover the accommodation costs for 3 nights (22nd -24th June), but travel expenses to Cluj-Napoca are to be paid by you.
For further information, please contact:
Alexandra Boghiu– Coordinator @ Transilvania International Film Festival
Adrian Preda – Project Coordinator @Europa Cinemas