News / Activities Imprimer
Activities - 03/08/2017
Europa Cinemas Innovation Day Lab (Sarajevo, 13th August 2017)
For this event, Europa Cinemas is joining forces with the 23rd Sarajevo Film Festival – Avant premiere programme (11th -18th August 2017). This Innovation Day Lab will focus on programming, marketing, audience development and young audiences. Participants will consider these topics in practical workshops, discussions and case studies.
The goal is to strengthen the network of regional cinemas and to provide a platform where they can share strengths, weaknesses and examples of best practices. This one-day workshop will be open to exhibitors from the Balkan countries (in particular, Europa Cinemas members) and to all professionals attending the Sarajevo Film Festival.
Taking place as part of the Sarajevo Film Festival, this seminar will be directed by Nina Peče, Director of Kinodvor, and Javier Pachòn, Manager of Cineciutat and President of Cinearte.
In order to attend please contact Sonia Ragone: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact:
Fatima Djoumer, Head of International Relations: Tel. +49 30 61 40 22 00, e-mail. email@example.com
Sonia Ragone, Project Coordinator for Italy and Joint Activities: Tel. + 33 (0)1 42 71 87 67, e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
Tina Hajon, Project Manager, Sarajevo Film Festival: Tel. +385 91 78 66 574, e-mail. email@example.com
EUROPA CINEMAS INNOVATION DAY LAB
„Cinemas As Vital Artistic, Cultural And Community Hubs“
Sunday 13th August 2017 – 9:30am - 5:00pm
Hotel Europe - Vladislava Skarića 7, Sarajevo
(Morning session: Screening Room 2 - Afternoon session: Atrium)
9:30am – Registration & Welcome
10:00am – INTRODUCTORY SESSION: AUDIENCE DEVELOPMENT
• Cinemas: vital community and cultural hubs
• Audience development means CINEMA = FILM + AUDIENCE
• Renewing marketing & communication mindsets and strategies: How to promote cinema venues and films to different audiences?
11:30am – Coffee Break
11:45am – SESSION 1: AUDIENCE & PROGRAMME DIVERSITY
• Diverse programming as key approach to audience development
• Kinodvor – City Cinema for all generations
• Young audience activities & film education: How to attract and engage young people?
1:00pm – Lunch
2:30pm – SESSION 2: PROMOTING AND MARKETING CINEMA CULTURE
• Cinema popularization projects: How to develop a cinema-going culture?
• Building strategic programme and brand identity partnerships
• Importance and impact of networking
• Curating and creating trusted and relevant cinema brands
• Workshop Exercise: How to be trendsetters
• Workshop Exercise: Cinemas of tomorrow
4:30pm - 5:00pm – WRAP UP & Q&A