News / The Network Imprimer
The Network - 03/07/2013
Apply for Membership - Europa Cinemas / MEDIA
Applications will be examined by the Europa Cinemas Committee of Experts in October 2013. You can read the MEDIA Guidelines on this website for the support scheme and the conditions for eligibility.
The next application period is 1st July – 31st August 2013, for entry into the Network as of 1st January 2014.
Cinemas of the following countries can apply:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United-Kingdom.
IN ORDER TO APPLY, PLEASE FOLLOW THE PROCEDURE BELOW:
1 / Confirm your wish to apply to Europa Cinemas. To do so, please send us an email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) with the following information :
- Name and Address of the applying cinema(s)
- Number of screen(s) per applying cinema(s)
- Name, Address, Phone/Fax numbers (with country code and city code) and Email of the Exhibition Company
- First name, Surname, Address and Email of the Legal Representative (Signatory)
- First name, Surname, Email and Position of the contact
You will then receive your LOGIN and PASSWORD and have access to the Member Zone.
Your application must be made ONLINE on our MEMBER ZONE (through the homepage of our website).
2 / Register your application through the Member Zone. You must refer to the <b>Instruction Guide</b> sent with your codes or which you may download on the Member Zone’s Homepage.
- Fill in all the information concerning the cinema and exhibition company
- Complete the programming of the first 2012 semester (or upload via an Excel sheet).
- Validate your application and download the application form automatically completed.
3 / Send us a file by post.
It should include the application form submitted on the Member Zone printed, dated and signed, the list of the initiatives by your cinema aimed at Young Audiences, copies of publications issued by the cinema, a copy of a form of box office receipts for the distributor, photos of both the film theatre and the exhibitor.