News / Activities Imprimer
Activities - 26/01/2015
Audience Development & Innovation Lab, Sofia 2015 - Building Audiences from the Ground Up
Within the framework of a partnership with Sofia International Film Festival (Bulgaria), Europa Cinemas is pleased to invite you to participate in Europa Cinemas Audience Development & Innovation Lab in Sofia from Thursday 12 to Sunday 15 of March, 2015. Directed by Madeleine Probst together with Marynia Gierat and Mathias Holtz, this seminar will enable exhibitors to exchange expertise, information and experiences of programming, events and marketing strategies to attract audiences, in particular young people.
The questions raised will be:
• Programming strategies to target new audiences.
• Promoting the film theatre with social media.
• Rethink the layout of our venues.
• Open the film theatre to new content and new audiences.
• Brand-building of the film theatre.
• Working in partnership and networking.
This seminar is open to all European exhibitors, members of Europa Cinemas network or not. The number of participants is limited to 30 people. Applications will be considered in the order they are received. However, priority will be given to exhibitors who never attended a Europa Cinemas Seminar before and to exhibitors from Central and Eastern Europe and Balkan countries.
1. TRAVEL: all travel costs to and from Sofia are at your charge. When booking, please try to arrive before 2.30pm on Thursday 12th of March and to leave on Sunday 15th after noon. Please do not make any reservation until your participation is officially confirmed by Europa Cinemas.
2. ACCOMMODATION: you need to be there from Thursday 12th to Sunday 15th March (3 nights). Europa Cinemas and the Sofia International Film Festival will cover the cost of 2 nights (single room incl. breakfast) for one person per exhibition company, the third night being at your charge.
For your information, the single room rate will be approximately 50 euros (including breakfast and taxes). We will let you know the name of the hotel and more practical details very soon. Europa Cinemas will handle the hotel reservations and will also cover the cost of some of the meals.
3. ACCREDITATION: the Sofia International Film Festival will provide a festival accreditation (free of charge) which will give you access to all festival screenings.
4. LANGUAGE: the discussion will be in English over the whole seminar.
For more information on the seminar, do not hesitate to contact:
Fatima Djoumer, Head of International Relations and Events
Tél. +49 30 61 40 22 00, e-mail: email@example.com
Lucas Varone, Joint Activities Coordinator
Tél. +33 (0)1 42 71 12 43, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexandre Tchernookov, Central and Eastern Europe Coordinator
Tél. +33 (0)1 42 71 83 62, e-mail: email@example.com