Network conferences Imprimer
19th Conference - Prague, 27-29 November 2015
Registrations are open
After Athens in 2013, Prague will host the 19th Europa Cinemas Network Conference from 27 to 29 November 2015. The programme will consist in three days of debates and workshops about the circulation of European films in cinemas and on platforms, audience development strategies and innovative activities for programming and marketing. Around 500 professionals including exhibitors, distributors, producers and sales agents from all over Europe are expected to attend.
Friday 27 November 2015
13:00 - 14:00 - Welcome Coffee
14:30 - 18:30 - Opening and Session 1: CINEMA IN THE ON-DEMAND AGE
19:00 - Reception Dinner
21:30 - Europa Cinemas Award Ceremony & European film preview
Saturday 28 November 2015
09:30 - 13:00 - Session 2 (choice of 2 workshops): BUILDING DEMAND / CREATING DEMAND
14:30 - 16:30 - Session 3: COMMUNITY BUILDING
16:30 - 18:00 - Screening of European trailers & Get together
Sunday 29 November 2015
10:00 - 12:00 - Conclusions of the workshops and future prospects
12:00 - 13:00 - Session 4: EUROPA CINEMAS IN CREATIVE EUROPE
13:00 - 14:00 - Closing Lunch
Detailed programme coming soon
Network’s exhibitors can register for the Conference by filling in the form in the Member Zone of our website.
Partners and other participants will require an access code to register online. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your personal invitation.
4 days of screenings, debates and workshops
More than 600 professionals from all over the world
Registration online from July
The 17th Europa Cinemas Network Conference took place in Paris.
The 16th Conference has been canceled.
Special thanks goes to our Greek friends, exhibitors and distributors for their cooperation in the lead up to this Conference which unfortunately will not take place in Athens this year
naugurated by Mr Frédéric Mitterrand, Minister for Culture and Communication, the 15th Europa Cinemas Network Conference saw a new record of attendees when it welcomed nearly 700 professionals.
Inaugurated by Andrzej Wajda, Krzysztof Zanussi and Borys Lankosz, the 14th Europa Cinemas Conference was held in Warsaw from 19 to 22 November 2009 and gathered more than 550 professionnals.
Christine Albanel, Minister of Culture and Communication, welcomed to Paris, on behalf of the French presidency of the European Union, more than 500 European professionals who had taken up Europa Cinemas' invitation to attend its 13th Annual Conference
Almost 400 participants, including network exhibitors and distributors, research groups and suppliers of equipment, from 36 countries, as well as Romanian directors, producers and professionals, met in Bucharest from 15 to 18 November for the 12th Annual Europa Cinemas Conference.
Digital cinema was the topic at the heart of the debates held during this weekend event, which was organised for 500 professionals from 37 different European countries who came together in Paris at the invitation of Europa Cinemas.
Nearly 400 professionals, exhibitors and distributors from 32 European countries, including 15 in Central and Eastern Europe, met at the 10th Annual Europa Cinemas Conference in Budapest (17-20 November 2005), which was inaugurated by the two filmmakers Claude Miller and Kornél Mundruczó.
Ivo Andrle is programme supervisor of Kino Aero, Bio OKO and cinema Svetozor, Prague’s cult movie theaters, and co-owner and CEO at Aerofilms, one of the Czech Republic’s leading art-house...Read more The Network - 04/12/2014
Europa Cinemas Awards
- 2014: Kino Mladost & Kino Lumiere, Bratislava, Slovakia
- 2013: Kino Artis, Tallinn, Estonia
- 2012 : Star, Strasbourg, France
- 2011: Abaton Kino, Hamburg, Germany
- 2010: Skalvijos Kino Centras, Vilnius, Lituania
- 2009: Kino Pod Baranami, Krakow, Poland
- 2008: Arthouse Kinos, Zürich, Switzerland
- 2007: Friedrichsbau & Kandelhof, Freiburg, Germany
- 2006: Grand Teatret, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 2005: Müvész, Puskin, Szindbád, Budapest, Hungary
- 2004: Muranow, Warsaw, Poland
- 2003: Anteo Spaziocinema, Milano, Italy
- 2002: Cinemes Verdi & Verdi Park, Barcelona, Spain
Best Young Audience Activities
- 2014: Lumiere, Bruges, Belgium
- 2013: Studio des Ursulines, Paris, France
- 2012 : Moviemento, Berlin, Germany
- 2011: GFT, DCA & Filmhouse, Scotland
- 2010: Kinodvor, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 2009: Multisala Pio X (MPX) & Excelsior, Padova, Italy
- 2008: Kino Central, Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic
- 2007: Film Center of Gdansk, Gdansk, Poland
- 2006: Cinema Paradiso, St.Pölten, Austria
- 2005: Kino Sõprus, Tallinn, Estonia
- 2004: MovieZone, Netherlands
- 2003: Folkets Bio, Sweden
- 2002: Churchill & Le Parc, Liege, Belgium
- 2014: Ivo Andrle, Kino Aero / Aerofilms, Czech Republic
- 2013: Josetxo Moreno, Golem, Spain
- 2012 : Stefan Kitanov, Bulgaria
- 2011: Roman Gutek, Poland
- 2010: Watershed, Bristol, United Kingdom
- 2009: Folkest Hus och Parker (FHP), Sweden
- 2008: Light House Cinema and access>CINEMA, Irleland
- 2007: Circuito Cinema, Italy
- 2006: Enrique González Macho, Cines Renoir, Spain
- 2005: Utopia, France
- 2004: City Screen, UK
- 2003: Yorck Kino, Germany